Say Goodbye to the gym with this machine. Don't renew that gym membership.
Having your own space to work out at home became less of a luxury and more of a necessity in the past couple of years. Creating an at-home workout space stocked with your go-to gym equipment gives you more freedom to train exactly when and how you want.
Due to high demand, only 13 machines available. Hurry now!!!
Spinning is a very interesting exercise that enables one to burn calories faster than many other cycling exercises. It is mostly enjoyed in a group with other spinners. Have you considered taking a Spinning class or purchasing a Spin bike? It’s hard to argue the benefits of indoor bikes.
With this exercise bike, you can get rid of those stubborn fats and get the body you want from the comfort of your home. new mothers with post partum belly fats are not left out.
1. It is a more rugged bike
2. Seat can be adjusted both horizontally and vertical
3. It has a drink can/ water bottle holder
4. Computer display on LCD monitor (Time ,distance,calories,pulse and speed)
5. 2.5MM tube thickness
20 KGS, 460MM (DIA) chromed-plated molten flywheel
Oxygen welding framework
Adjustable handlebar (vertically) /leather cushion
- Burn Calories and Fat Intensively/Weight Loss. There’s no doubt that following a Spin routine for 40 to 60 minutes will burn calories and fat at an impressive rate. While every person’s body is different, the average burn is anywhere from 400-1200 calories per session.
- Improve Cardiovascular Health. The sustained action of continuous pedaling at varying resistances will result in a stronger heart, lungs, and vascular system. The latter is the network of arteries and veins that transport blood throughout the body.
- Enjoy an Effective, Low-Impact Workout. Effective because it exercises and tones your core, back, butt, legs, and arms. This makes indoor cycling an excellent choice for people of all ages and fitness levels. If you have been unable to effectively lift weights because of joint problems, you will find a Spin bike workout a great alternative.
- Progress at Your Own Pace. You can set your resistance to any level you wish, including higher or lower as you see fit.
- Team Spirit. It’s safe to say that most people who try a Spin bike workout for the first time do so for health and fitness reasons. This social camaraderie is a strong reason why many indoor cyclists like to get their Spinning fix in a class setting. The combination of like-minded team members, motivating music, and a trained, helpful and caring instructor make this type of group exercise very appealing and doable!